Terms & Conditions
2022 Dance Etiquitte / Code of Conduct
- Communication is important! Dance for Life has a private BAND page where announcements and information will be posted. You can also advise us via the BAND Page if your child is going to be missing a class, or if you have any queries. ALL FAMILIES are asked to join our studio’s communication platform BAND, to do so you will be sent an invitation via SMS or email.
- Health & Safety – Dance is a Physical as well as an Artistic activity. There will be times in class when Teachers are required to touch your child to assist them with how to move their body. All Staff at Dance for Life! have current NSW Working With Children Checks, First Aid Certificates and have completed or are in the process of completing Australian and/or International Dance Teacher Certification.
- Dancewear & Dance Shoes – To achieve the most from each dance class, students are required to wear correct dancewear, have their hair neatly secured off their face with pins/headband in either a bun or ponytail, and wear minimum jewelry [studs/small earrings are allowed]. This is also a safety requirement. Dance for Life has all dancewear/dance shoes available either new or 2nd-hand; there is also a dance shoe exchange program available. Our Store can be located here https://danceforlife.net.au/store/
- Cancelling your Dance for Life Enrolment – all Enrolments are Annual by Calendar Year. If you withdraw your Child from Dance for Life, 2 weeks notice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Week 8 of each term. These dates for 2022 are Thursdays 24 March, 16 June and 8 September. Withdrawal from Dance for Life after these dates will incur a Fee equivalent to 2 weeks of the cancelled dance lessons.
- Missed & Cancelled Classes – if your child misses their regular class, you are welcome to attend another class on a different day. There are no refunds for classes the child does not attend. When Dance for Life! cancels a class, an alternative Day/Time will be offered to make up this Class. If Dance for Life is unable to offer an alternative Class, you will be refunded for the cancellation.
- External Circumstances – In the event that Dance for Life! are unable to provide classes in the studio due to circumstances beyond their control (e.g. Government restrictions), classes will be held in an online setting. Fees will not be reduced during this time. If you/your child is unable to attend in an online setting you must inform the studio via email to email@example.com within 24hrs of being notified or the term fees will apply
- Apart from some Dance Play / Parent & Bub classes, all Classes are ‘closed’. We have special ‘Viewing Weeks’ in the last week of 1st, 2nd & 3rd Terms each year when you are invited to watch your child’s dancing progress.
2022 Payment details
- 2022 Registration Fee [$33 GST inclusive] is to be paid upon Enrolment.
- All Renewing Students must enrol via the online booking form prior to attending their first Class; https://danceforlife.net.au/enrol-now/ and click on the ‘Renewing Students Click Here to Enrol’ link to enrol via the Parent Portal
- All New Students must enrol via the online booking form prior to attending their first Class; https://danceforlife.net.au/enrol-now/ and click on the ‘New Students Click Here for Trial’ button. Everyone is invited to do a 2 week trial of classes when they begin. If you/your child decide not to continue to full enrolment, there will be no fees charged; if you/your child do continue to full enrolment, you will be invoiced from the first trial lesson you/your child attended.
- Classes are invoiced each NSW School Term and are due by Thursday 17 February [1st Term], Thursday 5 May [2nd Term], Thursday 28 July [3rd Term] and Thursday 20 October [4th Term].
- Service NSW Active & Creative Kids Vouchers can be used as part payment towards your Term Fees. As per Service NSW Guidelines, once the voucher has been claimed by Dance for Life, no refund is allowable under any circumstances. Click here to be redirected to Service NSW https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/
- Concert Costume Hire Fee is $33 per child for each class; this is split into 3 payments of $11 each and is added to invoices for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Term Fees
- Term Fee Payment Plans are available and must be completed by Payrix (credit / debit card or via Direct Debit). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make payment plan arrangements.
- A Late Fee of 10% will be added to overdue accounts.
Book your introductory lesson
Booking an introductory lesson is the best way to experience Dance for Life! We find this is the ideal way to learn all about our studio, teachers and class styles we have to offer.