TERMS & CONDITIONS
Dance Etiquitte / Code of Conduct
- Communication is important! Dance for Life has a private ‘DfL Families Facebook Group’ and 'Team App' page where announcements and information will be posted. You can also advise us via the Facebook Page if your child is going to be missing a class, or if you have any queries. You can join both of these group once enroled by clicking on the relevant links, Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/790385091304968 and Team App - https://www.teamapp.com/clubs/492155.
- Health & Safety – Dance is a Physical as well as an Artistic activity. There will be times in class when Teachers are required to touch your child to assist them with how to move their body. All Staff at Dance for Life! have current NSW Working With Children Checks, First Aid Certificates and have completed or are in the process of completing Australian and/or International Dance Teacher Certification.
- Dancewear – To achieve the most from each dance class, students are required to wear correct dancewear, have their hair neatly secured off their face with pins/headband in either a bun or ponytail, and wear minimum jewelry [studs/small earrings are allowed]. This is also a safety requirement. Dance for Life has all dancewear/dance shoes available either new or 2nd-hand; there is also a dance shoe exchange program available. Our Store can be located here https://danceforlife.net.au/store/.
- Cancelling your Dance for Life Enrolment – all Enrolments are Annual by Calendar Year. If you withdraw your Child from Dance for Life, 2 weeks notice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Week 8 of each term. These dates for 2020 are 29 March, 21 June and 13 September. Withdrawal from Dance for Life after these dates will incur a Fee equivalent to 2 weeks of the cancelled dance lessons.
- Missed & Cancelled Classes – if your child misses their regular class, you are welcome to attend another class on a different day. There are no refunds for classes the child does not attend. When Dance for Life! cancels a class, an alternative Day/Time will be offered to make up this Class. If Dance for Life is unable to offer an alternative Class, you will be refunded for the cancellation.
- Apart from some Dance Play classed, all Classes are ‘closed’. We have special ‘Viewing Weeks’ in the last week of 1st & 2nd Term each year, when you are invited to watch your child’s dancing progress.
PAyments / details
- 2020 Registration Fee [$25 GST inclusive] is to be paid upon Enrolment.
- All Students who attend Classes/Trial Classes at Dance for Life must enrol via the online booking form prior to attending their first Class; https://danceforlife.net.au/enrol-now/. New students attending trial classes who decide not to continue will be reimbursed their enrolment fee.
- All New Students who attend a 2 week trial of classes at Dance for Life must also enrol via the online booking form prior to attending their first Class; https://danceforlife.net.au/enrol-now/. If you decide not to continue at Dance for Life your enrolment fee. with be reimbursed.
- Classes are invoiced each NSW School Term and are due by Thursday 13 February [1st Term], Thursday 30 April [2nd Term], Thursday 30 July [3rd Term] and Thursday 22 October [4th Term].
- Term Fee Payment Plans are available and must be completed by IntegraPay (credit / debit card or via Direct Debit). Please contact email@example.com to make payment plan arrangements.
- Service NSW Active & Creative Kids Vouchers can be used as part payment towards your Term Fees. As per Service NSW Guidelines, once the voucher has been claimed by Dance for Life, no refund is allowable under any circumstances. Click here to be redirected to Service NSW https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/.
- A Late Fee of 10% will be added to overdue accounts.