Skip to content
- Students are to arrive on time for class, dressed in correct dance clothing with hair neatly tied back off the face or in a bun.
- Parents/Carers are requested not to remain in the hall during classes – we like to focus on our dancing!
- Everyone is invited to watch class during the last week of each term – this makes it a mini-performance for the students to show you what they have learned.
- Dance Play Parents/Carers are welcome to remain in the hall during class until they and their child is comfortable – please discuss this with the Teacher.
- From Elementary level, all students should allow themselves at least 15 minutes before each class to do their own warm up and preparation at the rear of the hall.
- Please ensure that younger students have been to the toilet prior to class and that everyone has their own water bottle.