Active Kids $100 Voucher & Creative Kids $100 Voucher
Dance for Life! accepts these BOTH of these Vouchers towards Payment of Term Fees [N.B. only one Voucher can be used per child per term]. These are available to all children attending school in NSW aged 4.5 years to 18 years.
For full details, go to Service NSW website
2019 Dance for Life! Terms & Conditions
- All Students who attend Classes/Trial Classes at Dance for Life! must have enrolled via the online booking form prior to the Class – Enrol at www.danceforlife.net.au/enrol-now/
- 2019 Registration Fee [$22 GST inclusive] is to be paid once Class Enrolment is confirmed. This Annual Fee goes towards Insurance and Music Licensing Payments.
- Classes are invoiced each NSW School Term and are due by the 2nd Week of each Term. 2019 Term Fees are due on the following dates: –
1st Term Fees Due – Thursday 14 February 2019
2nd Term Fees Due – Thursday 9 May 2019
3rd Term Fees Due – Thursday 1 August 2019
4th Term Fees Due – Thursday 21 October 2019
Late Fees of $22 [GST inclusive] will be added Weekly to overdue accounts until payment is finalized.
- Term Fee Payment Plans are available, conditions are as follows: –
50% Term Fees due by the dates listed in Item 3 above
25% Term Fees due 14 days after the dates listed in Item 3 above
25% Term Fees due 28 days after the dates listed in Item 3 above
- Missed Classes – if your child misses their regular class, you are welcome to attend another class on a different day. There is no refund for classes the child does not attend
- Cancelled Classes – When Dance for Life! cancels a class, an alternative Day/Time will be offered to make up this Class. If Dance for Life! is unable to offer an alternative Class, you will be refunded for the cancellation.
- With the exception of Dance Play Junior, all Classes are ‘closed’. Due to the layout of the Hall, any other people inside the hall during class time is distracting to the Students and to the Teacher. We have special ‘Viewing Weeks’ in the last week of 1st and 2nd Term each year, when you are invited to watch your child’s dancing progress. If there is a special occasion/special visit from a relative and you would like them to watch, please ask us separately about this.
- Dancewear – To achieve the most from each dance class, students are required to wear correct dancewear. This is also a safety requirement, e.g. just as you wouldn’t swim in regular clothes, neither would you dance in them. Dance for Life! has all dancewear and dance shoes available either new or 2nd-hand; there is also a dance shoe exchange program available.
- Health & Safety – Dance is a physical and artistic activity. There will be times in class when Teachers are required to touch your child to assist them with how to move their body.
- Communication is important! In 2019 Dance for Life! will have a ‘Closed Facebook Group’ [separate to our Public Facebook Page] for our Families on which announcements will be made. Follow Up Emails will also occur, but please check the Facebook Page for updates. You can also advise us via the Facebook Page if your child is running late/missing class, or if you have any queries.